menu

dinsdag 28 februari 2012

more little mouse

I am still in a mousemaking mood. lol
Birgit suggested I should use real bearfabric instead of an old sock and she even gave me the adres of a webshop in the Netherlands, this webshop has the most lovely and soft bearfabric for little bears. I had to alter the pattern because it doesn't stretch like the old sock, but I am very pleased with the result. Birgit you see I have been a very good girl and listened to your feedback.









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 opmerkingen:

Maria Ireland zei

Your mice are adorable. Fantastic job.
Hugs Maria

BiWuBär zei

Yes, you've been a VERY good girl... ;O) But the proof I've been right lies before my eyes (LOL), this is so much better than the sock-mice. They look absolutely cute - but a little lonely perhaps... mice like big families... Ooooops, I think I'd better go now (LOL)

Hugs
Birgit (and from Flutterby - who is proudly wearing a fur out of a fabric from Berta Hesen-Minten, too)

CARMEN (Hadanet) zei

Antes estaban muy bonitos pero ahora están preciosos y muy coquetos vestidos.
Un buen trabajo.
Besitos.

Rosamargarita zei

Tus ratones son absolutamente adorables!
Un abrazo

Nancy zei

Hoi Klara,

Wauwww wat leuk!! Heel knap gemaakt, ze zijn zo lief en echt! Het huisje heb ik al (Lundby) en nu nog een patroontje zoeken/maken en dan kan ik ook muisjes maken. (momenteel kan ik niets vanwege een soort 1:1 verbouwing in huis). Welke Ned. online winkel kan je mij aanraden voor een berenstofje? Ik wil het beide proberen want die van sok vind ik ook erg leuk.
Gr. Nancy

Eva zei

Son preciosas y me encantan sus vestidos. Un saludo, Eva

Nancy zei

Sorry, ik had over het linkje in je tekst over de winkel heen gekeken,ik heb de winkel gevonden :)
Gr. Nancy

Lovejoy Bears zei

Klara your mice are gorgeous, I love them!!!!
Hugs Vicky xxx

Plushpussycat zei

Really cute--I love the new fabric! :-) Jennifer

Roelie zei

Klara wat een enig stel is het geworden! Ze zien er erg levendig uit.

Groetjes, Roelie